ODYSSIA Global Communications Inc. (OGC) is a consultancy specializing in a broad range of services, ranging from Telecommunications Engineering, Engineering Processes, Management to Wireless Site Implementation and Site Development as related to the wireless industry.
Our strengths lie in our ability to deliver both conventional and specialized RF Engineering Services, for both indoor and outdoor coverage improvement, with particular emphasis on:
- Cellular and Microwave based technologies,
- DAS-HUB networks,
- Public Safety Networks.
ODYSSIA Global Communications Corp. (OGC) provides you engineering services and Management solutions tailored to meet your needs.
We offer expertise in all kinds of wireless technologies and products. OGC can guide your company through a wide spectrum of services including:
- Cell Site selection
- RF Design
- Traffic Analysis
- Design and Implementation of wireless networks using propagation tools, Optimization Tools and Procedures.
OGC utilizes state-of-the-art RF data collection, propagation modeling tools including IBwave and Wireless Pro for professional designs.
Put your company in the competitive edge.
Our extensive range of engineering expertise is focused around a key of services. These services include:
- management of RF turnkey projects
- tender preparation
- auditing and reporting of existing networks.
- We provide system or network design and
- optimization of microcell / picocell - DAS systems.
- Additionally, OGC offers site acquisition, FCC/FAA Regulations and Procedures and other services.
Our engineers have enhanced their experiences by working with introduced by vendors such as Alcatel -Lucent, Nokia, Ericsson, and others that have introduce advanced telecommunication technologies such us:
- Public Safety Networks
- Active/Passive DAS systems indoor & outdoor
- Neutral Host (a DAS for all wireless carriers and technologies including public safety networks)
- WiFi-802.11x Networks
Odyssia Global Communications supports a wide spectrum of Conventional RF Engineering Services associated with new i.e. LTE "network build out", or engineering support of existing systems including improving coverage utilizing DAS network technology.